Ignore this box please.
Report Bad Results
Could this be fixed with an instant answer? If so, let us know about your idea
Other Help / Feedback
s:d sort by date
r:uk uk region
site: domain search
\ search first result
r:n turn off region
!a search search amazon
site:uk uk pages
f: find files
t: within title
b: within body
Meanings of Police (disambiguation)
are organizations established to maintain law and order.
, a British band
Police (1916 film)
, a film starring Charlie Chaplin
Police (TV series)
, a 1982 documentary series by Roger Graef
Police (1985 film)
, a film by Maurice Pialat
Police (2005 film)
- Police is a 2005 Malayalam film directed by V. K. Prakash starring Prithviraj, Indrajith, Bhavana, Chaya Singh, and Ashokan.
The Police (play)
, a play by Sławomir Mrożek
Place names (10)
(German Pölitz), a city in north-west Poland
Port of Police
, seaport on the Oder River in north-west Poland
Police, Greater Poland Voivodeship
, a village in west-central Poland
Police, Lower Silesian Voivodeship
(German Politz), a village in south-west Poland
, a mountain in southern Poland
Police nad Metují
, (German Politz an der Mettau) in the Hradec Králové Region
Police (Vsetín District)
or Police u Valašského Meziříčí (Politz), a community in Okres Vsetín, Zlín Region
Police (Šumperk District)
or Police u Mohelnice (Polleitz), a community in Okres Šumperk, Olomouc Region
, a village in the municipality of Cerkno
Police, Gornja Radgona
- Podgrad is a dispersed settlement in the hills southwest of Gornja Radgona in northeastern Slovenia.
- Pollitz is a village and a former municipality in the district of Stendal, in Saxony-Anhalt, Germany.
Other uses (1)
, an Italian manufacturer of fashion accessories
See also (3)
- A police officer (also known as a policeman, police agent, cop, policewoman, and constable in some forces, particularly in the United Kingdom and other Commonwe...
- A police state is a state in which the government exercises rigid and repressive controls over the social, economic, and political life of the population.
Law enforcement Meanings