Battle of Restigouche The Battle of Restigouche (also known as the Battle of Listuguj) was a naval battle fought during the French and Indian War on the Restigouche River between the British Royal Navy and the small ...
Beaubears Island Beaubears Island is an island at the confluence of the Northwest Miramichi and Southwest Miramichi Rivers near Miramichi, New Brunswick.
Carleton Martello Tower Carleton Martello Tower in Saint John, New Brunswick, is one of the nine surviving Martello Towers in Canada.
Fort Beauséjour Fort Beauséjour was built by the French during Father Le Loutre's War from 1751–1755; it is located at the Isthmus of Chignecto in present-day Aulac, New Brunswick, Canada.
Fort Boishebert Fort Boishébert (originally known as Fort Nerepis) is a National Historic Site of Canada located at modern-day Woodmans Point in the town of Grand Bay–Westfield, Kings County, New Brunswick, Canada.
Fort Gaspareaux Fort Gaspareaux (later Fort Moncton) was a French fort at the head of Baie Verte near the mouth of the Gaspareaux River and just southeast of the modern village of Port Elgin, New Brunswick, Can...
Fort Howe Fort Howe was built by the British during the American Revolution shortly after the American Siege of Saint John (1777), to protect Saint John from further American raids.
Fort Menagoueche Fort Menagoueche was a French fort at the mouth of the St. John River, New Brunswick, Canada.
Fort Nashwaak Fort Nashwaak (also known as Fort Naxoat, Fort St. Joseph) was the capital of Acadia and is now a National Historic Site of Canada in present-day Fredericton, New Brunswick, Canada.
Hartland Bridge The Hartland Bridge in Hartland, New Brunswick, is the world's longest covered bridge, at long.
Imperial Theatre, Saint John The Imperial Theatre, in Saint John, New Brunswick, was designed by Philadelphia architect Albert Westover and built in 1912 by the Imperial Theatre by the Keith-Albee-Orpheum Corporation vaude...
Loyalist House Loyalist House is a museum and National Historic Site located in uptown Saint John, New Brunswick.
Meductic Indian Village / Fort Meductic Meductic Indian Village / Fort Meductic (also known as Medoctec, Madawamkeetook) was the Maliseet capital until and mid-eighteenth century and was located near the confluence of the Eel River an...
Monument Lefebvre Monument–Lefebvre National Historic Site is an imposing rusticated sandstone building in Memramcook, New Brunswick.
Old Government House, Fredericton Government House is the official residence of the Lieutenant Governor of New Brunswick, as well as that in Fredericton of the Canadian monarch.
Partridge Island, New Brunswick Partridge Island is a Canadian island located in the Bay of Fundy off the coast of New Brunswick on the west side of the mouth of the Saint John River and Saint John Harbour.
Partridge Island, Saint John County Partridge Island is a Canadian island located in the Bay of Fundy off the coast of New Brunswick on the west side of the mouth of the Saint John River and Saint John Harbour.