Search BoxAdd a DuckDuckGo search box to your site! Feel free to adjust the settings below. Then, just copy and paste the code into your website. Because of the way we generate our search results, we do not have the syndication rights to allow you to host our results on your site (e.g. in a frame). When your users click on the results they will be instead taken to our site. Please see our partnerships page for more info on guidelines and getting in touch with us.
<iframe src="http://duckduckgo.com/search.html" style="overflow:hidden;margin:0;padding:0;width:550px;height:60px;" frameborder="0"></iframe>
- Width: px (The example above uses 408 pixels)
- Duck logo: Off On
- Background Color: # ex: #000000 (Color Cheat Sheet here)
- Site search: ex: yourwebsite.com (For multiple sites, separate with commas: yourwebsite.com,anotherwebsite.com)
- Prefill: ex: Search DuckDuckGo
- Autofocus: Off On (If On, the cursor will automatically be in the search box when the page loads)